Some people believe that mothers should not work Others argue against this Consider the problems that a working mother faces Do you think mothers should work

Nowadays it is very common for mothers to work outside the home. Whether a woman should stay at home or join the workforce is debated by many people. Some argue that the family, especially small children, may be neglected. However, many woman need to work because of economic reasons or want to work to maintain a career. I believe that every mother has the right to work, and the decision should be one that woman makes on herself. But first she should carefully consider the many problems that she might encounter.

The major problems a working mother faces concern her children. She must either find a reliable person who will be loving towards the children or a good day-care center that the children can attend. If a child gets sick, the mother must make special arrangements for the child to be cared for at home, or she must stay home from work herself. While at work, the mother may worry about her children. She may wonder if they are safe, if they are learning the values she wants them to have, and if her absence is hurting them emotionally. She may also regret not being able to take them to after-school activities or participate in family activities with them.

Even though a mother is frequently forced into working for economic reason, she soon discover that there are added expenses. The biggest expense is child care. Another expense is transportation, which include not only going to work but also getting her children to school or day care. This may include purchasing and maintaining a car. Yet another expenses is clothing, such as a uniform or business suits, to maintain a professional appearance.

After a mother take into account all of the above problems and perhaps other problems unique to her situation, she must decide if a job outside the home is worth it. I believe that even though she faces major obstacles, these obstacles are not insurmountable. Many mothers do work and manage a family very successfully. In conclusion, it is a woman’s right to make this choice, and only the woman herself should decide this matter.

Sentence: Yet another expenses is clothing, such as a uniform or business suits, to maintain a professional appearance.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and expenses

Sentence: After a mother take into account all of the above problems and perhaps other problems unique to her situation, she must decide if a job outside the home is worth it.
Description: The fragment mother take into is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past participle