some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with?

Ultimate goal of all educational institutes is to envision and enlighten the students knowledge. Some universities are making optional for students to go to class while others making it as a rule to attend class. In my point of view it is better to attend the classes regularly than considering it as optional. I have strong reasons to hold this opinion.

First reason is, if students attend the classes regularly they can get most of the subject in class room only. They can get good knowledge over the subject. If they have any doubts, they can clarify by asking professors in class rooms. It is not that is to get an appointment to ask doubts other than class room, because professors usually busy with their other class schedules. Some students think that they can read their text books if they don't attend the class but professors cover more matter than in text books.

Second reason is if it optional most of the students don't come to college. They will prefer to enjoy with friends than studying in room. They will not show interest to go to college and at the same time they don't understand what to do in that time. It can lead to bad ideas in their mind and there is a possibility of learn bad habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol and taking drugs.

Third reason is if they miss any class, they are not able to understand the next days class because some lectures are related to previous class. Due to this, they will get less grades in subjects, this will affect their further studies and career. So to avoid these type of situations, we should enroll them to come regularly even though they are not interested.

To conclude, if we want to recreate a successful student attending classes should recommended. To achieve good grades, to devoid of bad habits they have to go to the classes regularly.

Sentence: Ultimate goal of all educational institutes is to envision and enlighten the students knowledge.
Suggestion: students' knowledge

Sentence: Some universities are making optional for students to go to class while others making it as a rule to attend class.
Description: The fragment making optional for is rare

Sentence: Second reason is if it optional most of the students don't come to college.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and optional

Sentence: It can lead to bad ideas in their mind and there is a possibility of learn bad habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol and taking drugs.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and learn

Sentence: To conclude, if we want to recreate a successful student attending classes should recommended.
Description: The fragment should recommended . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace recommended with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and recommended