Essay topics: some people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?
As the human societies has been progressively expanding, physical distances have became a problem in this regard. However, humans never have given in obstacles. Telecommunication came to our lives in order to clip the distances and facilitate social communications.
E-mail and voice mail are popular options in today's world especially for whom to be separated by long distances. Internet-based messaging services are very fast and rather economical as it does not need any paper work and delivery charge. Digital life has alleviated communicating obstacles but digitizing the reality may lead to missing some sensible or touchable part of it.
Telephone also is a revolutionary invention in human history as the internet is. Hearing the voice of other side and real-time communication induce a sense of more reality than digital off-line messaging. Above all these means of communication, visiting and face to face talking have the most touch of reality and can be more satisfying particularly when a relationship needs more than simple messaging to be kept strong and productive.
In conclusion, I think that all of these options should be applied in the proper situation and it is irrational to confine oneself in one sole way. However, In case of non-business relations I prefer to communicate by telephone or direct talk.
- Do you agree or disagree that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Give reasons and specific examples to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated-twins (90)
- Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.Give specific example and reasons to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated- group work (70)
- The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (90)
- Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion. (0)
- integrated task- reward (80)
- Do you agree or disagree?Standardized Tests Like the Toefl Provide Sufficient Information to Determine Whether Students Should Be Admitted to a College or University EssayGive your reasons and examples to support your view (0)
- Integrated task- international working day (90)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer (90)