You are heresome people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?

some people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 01 November 2012

As the human societies has been progressively expanding, physical distances have became a problem in this regard. However, humans never have given in obstacles. Telecommunication came to our lives in order to clip the distances and facilitate social communications.

E-mail and voice mail are popular options in today's world especially for whom to be separated by long distances. Internet-based messaging services are very fast and rather economical as it does not need any paper work and delivery charge. Digital life has alleviated communicating obstacles but digitizing the reality may lead to missing some sensible or touchable part of it.

Telephone also is a revolutionary invention in human history as the internet is. Hearing the voice of other side and real-time communication induce a sense of more reality than digital off-line messaging. Above all these means of communication, visiting and face to face talking have the most touch of reality and can be more satisfying particularly when a relationship needs more than simple messaging to be kept strong and productive.

In conclusion, I think that all of these options should be applied in the proper situation and it is irrational to confine oneself in one sole way. However, In case of non-business relations I prefer to communicate by telephone or direct talk.