You are heresome people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?

some people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 01 November 2012

As the human societies has been progressively expanding, physical distances have became a problem in this regard. However, humans never have given in obstacles. Telecommunication came to our lives in order to clip the distances and facilitate social communications.

E-mail and voice mail are popular options in today's world especially for whom to be separated by long distances. Internet-based messaging services are very fast and rather economical as it does not need any paper work and delivery charge. Digital life has alleviated communicating obstacles but digitizing the reality may lead to missing some sensible or touchable part of it.

Telephone also is a revolutionary invention in human history as the internet is. Hearing the voice of other side and real-time communication induce a sense of more reality than digital off-line messaging. Above all these means of communication, visiting and face to face talking have the most touch of reality and can be more satisfying particularly when a relationship needs more than simple messaging to be kept strong and productive.

In conclusion, I think that all of these options should be applied in the proper situation and it is irrational to confine oneself in one sole way. However, In case of non-business relations I prefer to communicate by telephone or direct talk.

Integrated essay " The Opera House" Lauren
Integrated writing nargess1981 sticky icon
TOEFL essay: What is a very important skill a person should learning in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. sheppard
Do you agree with the following statement? Good teachers are more important to a child’s development than good parents. Use specific details to support your argument. ronxyz
Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer. Neda 80
Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else, or own a business? Use specific reasons to explain your choice. hajarisfahan
As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand three or four stories high. Archaeo NAPSTER
Sample TOEFL essay: It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. sheppard
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people enjoy life more than older people do. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
There is not enough respect for the elderly people. What are the causes and what are your solutions? yoshiti

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
In some organizations, promotions are based on seniority, while in other organization, promotions are based on performance. Discuss the advantages of each position. Then indicate which position you think is best and why? omidway TOEFL
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. covinfox Independent TOEFL Writing
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important. zeezoo TOEFL
What historical event in your country has had a major effect nasrin Independent TOEFL Writing
Sample TOEFL essay: do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer sheppard TOEFL
College days are the best days in person’s life: Agree or disagree Lauren TOEFL
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. zeezoo TOEFL
three obstacles which archaeologists confronted in Britain. mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing

Own a business. ioanap Integrated TOEFL Writing
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Whichwould you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Three ways for controlling cane toads in order not to over populate in Australia mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
consequences of raising fossil trade mitranasrabadi Integrated TOEFL Writing
Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use reasons and details to support your answer. pazhakh Independent TOEFL Writing

Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. basilmostafa Independent TOEFL Writing
4-Day Workweek The popular 5-day workweek has long been a staple in U.S. business. With employees working 8 hours a day for a total of 40 hours a week, it has been seen as a model of efficiency. However, some companies and government agencies have begun c Joanne927 Integrated TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. BasilMooos91 Independent TOEFL Writing

Sentence: As the human societies has been progressively expanding, physical distances have became a problem in this regard.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to have and became

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.