You are heresome people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?

some people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 01 November 2012

As the human societies has been progressively expanding, physical distances have became a problem in this regard. However, humans never have given in obstacles. Telecommunication came to our lives in order to clip the distances and facilitate social communications.

E-mail and voice mail are popular options in today's world especially for whom to be separated by long distances. Internet-based messaging services are very fast and rather economical as it does not need any paper work and delivery charge. Digital life has alleviated communicating obstacles but digitizing the reality may lead to missing some sensible or touchable part of it.

Telephone also is a revolutionary invention in human history as the internet is. Hearing the voice of other side and real-time communication induce a sense of more reality than digital off-line messaging. Above all these means of communication, visiting and face to face talking have the most touch of reality and can be more satisfying particularly when a relationship needs more than simple messaging to be kept strong and productive.

In conclusion, I think that all of these options should be applied in the proper situation and it is irrational to confine oneself in one sole way. However, In case of non-business relations I prefer to communicate by telephone or direct talk.

Ekhlas US / Iraq

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Neda 80
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The most important things that people learn in their lives are not learned in school.Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. annisak
Describe jet streams by using the information in the reading, and provide examples of the way that they affect air travel by drawing on the material that you heard in the lecture. sonia123
TOEFL integrated writing: is group the best approach? indiaowl sticky icon
TOEFL sample essay: A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. do you support or oppose the factory? explain your position. sheppard
The sea otter is a small mammal that lives in waters along the western coast of North America from California to Alaska. When some sea otter populations off the Alaskan coast started rapidly declining a few years ago, it caused much concern because sea ot farzaneh
Do you agree or disagree? The childhood is the happiest period of a person's life. nargess1981 sticky icon
Integrated WritingA recent study reveals that people especially young people are reading far less literature—novels, plays, and poems—than they used to. This is troubling because the trend has unfortunate effects for the reading public, for culture in gen Mohadeseh2
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.Use specific reasons and examples. miladaragon
TOEFL essay: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Sometimes it is better not to tell the truth .Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. sheppard

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should help with household work as soon as they are able to do so. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Ekhlass1980
178: The 21st century has begun. What change do you think this new century will bring? saharpouya
TOPIC # 49 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, e-mail, or telephone calls. ftn sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Job satisfaction is more important than making a lot of money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nominee
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Businesses should do anything they can to make a profit. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. Ven0m sticky icon
integrated Ekhlass1980
summaries the points made in the lecture ,being sure to explain how they oppose the specific points made in the lecture deepali1234
Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response nar78
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that movies and televisions should always show audience good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished? echoqishu sticky icon
summarize the points made in the lecture ,being sure to explain how they cast a doubt on the specific theories in the reading passage. Franchise VS Independent Business deepali1234

Sentence: As the human societies has been progressively expanding, physical distances have became a problem in this regard.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to have and became

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.