You are heresome people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?

some people likes to communicate by e-mail and voice mail, other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 01 November 2012

As the human societies has been progressively expanding, physical distances have became a problem in this regard. However, humans never have given in obstacles. Telecommunication came to our lives in order to clip the distances and facilitate social communications.

E-mail and voice mail are popular options in today's world especially for whom to be separated by long distances. Internet-based messaging services are very fast and rather economical as it does not need any paper work and delivery charge. Digital life has alleviated communicating obstacles but digitizing the reality may lead to missing some sensible or touchable part of it.

Telephone also is a revolutionary invention in human history as the internet is. Hearing the voice of other side and real-time communication induce a sense of more reality than digital off-line messaging. Above all these means of communication, visiting and face to face talking have the most touch of reality and can be more satisfying particularly when a relationship needs more than simple messaging to be kept strong and productive.

In conclusion, I think that all of these options should be applied in the proper situation and it is irrational to confine oneself in one sole way. However, In case of non-business relations I prefer to communicate by telephone or direct talk.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past. peyman_np sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Akbar Sabetkar sticky icon
AsthmaAsthma is ussually seen as a condition whose symptoms can be adequately controlled with the right medicines. Researchers point out that it is an intermittent disorder,characterized by temporary bouts of inflammation of the airways,which lead to typi firefly sticky icon
In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. Ekhlass1980
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. Ekhlass1980
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. jaanu28
Do you agree or disagree with following statement? All students should be required to study music and art in secondary school. Use specific reasons to support your answer. Akbar Sabetkar
Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer Ekhlass1980
Young people enjoy life more than older people do.Do you agree or disagree? aminghorbanpour
Young people enjoy life more than older people do.Do you agree or disagree? leilas

Sentence: As the human societies has been progressively expanding, physical distances have became a problem in this regard.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to have and became

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.