Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In the statement above, the author presents the dilemma whether to choose eating out or at home. Thought many will prefer to eat at home because of financial concerns, I believe that most people will prefer to eat out, as I am. Among countless reasons I hold for eating out, here are two main ones:

The main reason for me to prefer eating out, and not at home, is that it makes a daily board activity to more interesting. By eating out, you can choose every time a different kind of place, therefore experience a variety of tastes and new foods. When I am preparing meals at home, I am very limited. Whether it is due to my low cooking skills, or due to the fact that my kitchen can hold only a small variety of ingredients, every day I eat at home probably the same meals. However, when I eat outside, even if I will choose the same type of food or the same restaurant, I still can enjoy the variety of pasta, or try different kinds of salads and sandwiches. Therefore, I am never board with the same taste or pasta of cheese sandwiches.

Moreover, eating out allows me to turn out the dinning time into a quality time with friends and family. Beside of the lack of variety when I make dinner on my own, I am also limited in the amount of food I can prepare in my small kitchen. This in turn leads to the situation of eating alone which can be a bit depressing for me. Although I would have wanted to invite friends over for dinner, I cannot. But by choosing to eat out, I can spend this time in sitting with my friends and talk to them. Because I finish working so late, and both my friends and I have a tight schedule, the dinning hours are the only parts of day where we can meet each other.

In sum, by eating out I can solve two problems at once. I can enjoy a variety of meals which I couldn't achieve by eating at home, and I can meet with family and friends.

I am never board with the same taste or pasta of cheese sandwiches.
I am never bored with the same taste or pasta of cheese sandwiches.