Some people prefer to live in a small city. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer?

People by choosing the life in a small town or a big city pursue their personal aims. This selection, most likely depends on their perceptions of concepts such as advancement and convenience. All in all, living in a small town or in a big city can have the number of benefits and deficiencies.

One of the most important advantages of living in villages is to enjoy virginal nature and fresh weather. Villages are often located in green space next to gardens and farms or on the mountains with unique landscape and nice climate. That’s why small towns or villages are attracted by people and old people, in particular, those who can’t endure the traffic and crowd of cities anymore. As a result, people usually would prefer to reside in villages especially after getting retired.

Most people would prefer to live in the big city because of having more facilities. Cities prepare good opportunities to get job and education for young people which may be the most principle reason of migrating from villages to cities. In addition, people in cities have easy access to lots of places like malls, shopping centers, schools and universities, stadiums, and clubs, and so on.

In my experience, the urban living is surpassed the rural life. As I grew up in a rather small town, I think it had better that the youth to dwell in big cities so that they can make more advancement and take advantage of opportunities in city. I have experienced a myriad of problems living in a small place. For example, when I was a university student it took long time for me to get there. So I had to leave the home about 2 hours earlier. However I might occasionally have been late, or might have missed my classes. On the other hand, I also had to go the city to meet my requirements which were not in my town at time although I had a pressing need to meet. Therefore, I would prefer to be in a big city all weekdays long and just spend weekends in my birth town

Sentence: People by choosing the life in a small town or a big city pursue their personal aims.
Description: The fragment city pursue their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace pursue with verb, past tense

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'