Some people prefer to live in small town Others prefer to live in a big city Which place would you prefer to live in Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Your life can be totally different depending on the area you are residing in. There is often a debate on whether it is better to live in a small town or a big city. Some people may prefer to wake up near the woods with fresh air right out their doorstep, others prefer to enjoy the cityscape every night. I personally prefer to live in a big city. I will explain why in the following essay.
Ever since I was young, I was always drawn to big cities. I have always found comfort in the fact that there will always be people around me. I love that the area will always be bright and loud, even at night. Big cities make me feel more alive.
I believe that I could have a more meaningful life in a big city since there are more opportunities I can seize. There is a diversity of higher income job opportunities too. Everything is more accessible in urban areas such as unique places, nice stores, good food, schools, childcare options, public transportation and more. A small town on the other hand, only has limited options of all those listed, and most of the time is at a far proximity from home. Cities are also fast paced, and that is the type of person I am.
I have lived in a provincial town called Pampanga my whole life. Although it was a good place to be raised, it was slightly inconvenient when I could not tend to some opportunities I have been given, such as photoshoots in Manila. Also, my family and I would visit the city quite often just to shop for a lot of things that are not accessible here. Hence, my opinion that living in the city would be way more convenient in a lot of aspects.
Overall, I think both living in a big city and a small town has its pros and cons. But I prefer the city for various reasons, mainly convenience and the spirit.