Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Small city and big city have very different life style, culture and nature condition. I really like to prefer live in big city than live in small town. Big city is full of with all services and which are not possible in small town. I need that all services to make my life easy and more comfort.

Big city has good education system than small town. In city you get lot of option for selecting the university or college but this not happened with small town because it contain one or hardly two college and may be no college in town.so for higher education we don't have any option or we have live in another city for further education. Big city have numbers of colleges. So that I can get more chance to select my college for my higher education. Quality and facilities of big city education system is better than the small town. Like library collection, internet facility and speed, auditorium hall, class rooms, study room are well organize and full furnished. Quality of teacher is also best. All these things are not possible together in small town.

Secondly, big cities have well infrastructure hospitals, highly qualified doctors, latest technology machines, blood banks. However, small town are not capable to do all these things because lack of huge place and poor corporation. In any emergency case big city hospitals provide all the facilities to patient forthwith. Moreover the third facility in big city is nothing but the transportation which is one of the most important parts of our life. Big city have lots of option for traveling like bus, metro, airplane, taxi, car. Due to this all transportation facilities life become very fast. By using this transit you can travel long distance with few minutes which will save your time.. But in small town we have to face lot of problems with transportation like less availability of buses, no taxi, no train, and no airplane. If you miss one bus you have to wait lot of time. Small town can't provide fast service like big city because small town population is less than that of big city.

Moreover, city is the best location for the job hub. City provides more opportunity of job. Also in city you will get good job as well as good salary. You can get job as your requirements. But in small town it is very difficult to get the job as your requirements. Also one more thing which I like about big city is, there are lot of entertainment and relax hub like park, hotels, club, cinema hall, children play stations which keep our life full of with joy .All these are not found in small town.

So that because of all these reasons I like to live in city instead of small town

Sentence: Big city is full of with all services which are not possible in small town.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and with

Sentence: In city you get lot of option for selecting the university or college but this not happened with small town because it contain one or hardly two college and may be no college in town.so for higher education we don't have any option or we have live in another city for further education.
Description: The fragment it contain one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contain with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment have live in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace live with adverb

Secondly, big city have well infrastructure hospitals,
Secondly, big cities have well infrastructure hospitals,

Sentence: By using this transit you can travel long distance with in few minutes which will save your time..
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to with and in

Sentence: Also one more thing which I like about big city is that there are lot of entertainment and relax hub like park, hotels, club, cinema hall, children play stations which keep our life full of with joy .All these are not found in small town.
Suggestion: Refer to of and with

Sentence: Big city have numbers of colleges and braches.
Error: braches Suggestion: ?