some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why.

In order to progress and compete in today's modern world, athletes are striving to select the best way for being success. Some believe that being in a group could raise their ability and increase the possibility of winning. However others opt to play individually and display their own ability. There are pros for both statements. From my perspective, being in a group could bring more medals for members. The reasons I hold to support such notion are positive effect of sharing informative data for progressing, presenting different point views by each member, preserving a position which may be lost by one of the members.

Regarding individual sports, the positive aspect is the pace of learning process; in this situation a player could learn and progress without considering others ability of learning. Another benefit for individual sports is the player's ability to trust to his/her own strength; in this position the player has no wary of others activities.

At the other end of the scale there are numerous positive subjects in favor of team sports. Firstly, each member of a group could gather various experiences during the life; therefore for a team, there will be enormous efficient experience which disclose by each member. Secondly, no two fingers of a hand are the same, and no two people think in a same way, consequently for various problems, the members of a team will state diverse range of solutions. And finally, in all games losing some special positions is possible, but in a team sports other members of a team can prevent from the outbreak of a mistake.

To sum up, totally I believe that being in a group leads people to achieve the best position with numerous experiences which may be used in daily life.

More words wanted in the essay body.