Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self employed, work for someone else, or own a business? Use specific reasons to explain your choice

Undoubtly, if i were that person who has those choices, i would rather work for my own business. It was because there are no terrible rules, no sign contrack and i could help government program which less jobless.

Personally, first of all, no terible rules are my favorite subject to talk about why i chose this subject, because I should not entanglement with regulation. Horrific decree sometime makes work become uncomfortable such us schedule and working time. As an example, an agenda, more than a few months ago, I worked as workforce in retail company which has two shifts time schedule. It was did not feel good for mebecause I always got jumping schedule. Like yesterday I worked in noon shift which has working hours from 03.00 pm-11.00 pm meanwhile tomorrow I have to work in morning shift which has working hours from 07.00 am-04.00 pm. From this situation, if I were an employee, absolutely, inevitably I must obey the rule even though I felt gloomy. But, if I have my own company, I should not do that because I am the owner of my company and i could change it. So, I rather to work in my own business because it is no dreadful policy.

Second of all, no sign contrack is other my reason. Currently, firm mostly set a time period for employees with temporary time system. It is really exasperates for performing staffs. For a case, a couple months ago, when I still worked in my old company, it usually have contract each two years for every employee. One of my friend was wanting to finish his agreement in my old establishment, around two weeks later, he would stop to work because his deal was finishing. The last two weeks he worked, he become lazy. It was because he thought that he would finish it around two weeks later. However, if I make my own company, there is no more sign contract which complicate. I directly promote my staffs as permanent worker. In order to my staffs could do his/her job with good spirit.

All in all, I would like to help my government for opening job in this country. Everyone knows that in my country, Indonesia, is including of high rate of jobless in the world. That is why, I want to do it as another my reason. I am sure with all my heart this will be good for my kingdom and me.

In sum, I prefer to work for my own corporate because it would there are terrible rules, no sign contrack and i could help government program which less jobless.

Sentence: Second of all, no sign contrack is other my reason.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, post-determiner is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to other and my

i could help government program which less jobless.
'Which' is not used properly. Check online how to use 'which','that'.

because I should not entanglement with regulation.
because I should not entangle with regulation.

It was did not feel good
It did not feel good

firm mostly set a time period
firms mostly set a time period

One of my friend
One of my friends

Sentence: It was because there are no terrible rules, no sign contrack and i could help government program which less jobless.
Error: contrack Suggestion: contract

Sentence: Personally, first of all, no terible rules are my favorite subject to talk about why i chose this subject, because I should not entanglement with regulation.
Error: entanglement Suggestion: engagement
Error: terible Suggestion: terrible

Error: contrack Suggestion: contract

'All in all' means 'In sum'.

Don't need two paragraphs for conclusion.