Some people say that the best preparation for life is learning to work with others and be cooperative. Others take the opposite view and say that learning to be competitive is the best preparation. Discuss these positions, using concrete examples of both.

Some people say that the best preparation for life is learning to work with others and be cooperative. Others take the opposite view and say that learning to be competitive is the best preparation. Discuss these positions, using concrete examples of both. Tell which one you agree with and explain why.

Who has not faced the dilemma to decide to be cooperative or competitive in order to resolve some problem as in workplace as in the school or college? It is probably that you have overweighted some advantages of one or another would bring to your welfare. Thus, people choose one in order to develop themselves in better way. It is true that many people prefer to competitiveness as a base for their lives, for reasons which could involve an own motif which impulse themselves to do something. However, I consider that in order to be better prepared for the life is necessary to be cooperative for so...

Sentence: Forming a cooperative behavior will help you to develop yourself during this meetings to reach a solution or recommendation.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and meetings

Sentence: Even you will have the capacity to teach your background on some topic to your collegues of the team.
Error: collegues Suggestion: colleagues

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl