Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing Compare these two views Which view do

Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies. Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing. Compare these two views. Which view do you agree with? Why?

Education has the most important impact on our lives. We get our education since we are small. Some people would agree that children should get their education since they are small, others would disagree with that. In my view, I would strongly support that young children should spend their time playing because of few reasons.

The first important reasons is that they are not responsible enough to get their knowledge. In order to go to school or to study, you should be mature enough and dependable to get your education very efficiently. So, if children's mind still thinking about playing and about many other thinks rather than studying, they can not benefit from their leasier time. For example, I have small daughter at age 4 years. She spend her time playing with her barbie and watching television. Once day, I decided to enroll her in the preschool. Sadly, she spent the whole month crying because she could not understand anything. Her mind is confused and cannot write her homework because she depends on me to finish it for her. Consequently, I decided to take her off from the school. Luckily, I realized that it is too early to put her in the heavy educational system and she wont be happy with that. I know every time has its age to enroll in it. AS you can see, my daughter has not had been relax and enjoy her age if I put her in a system that she could not understand it.

The second important reasons is that early learning will reduce their productivity when they grow up. When we let our children to enroll in the education field in early age, they have to wake up early and finish their work on time and they wont have time to play. Sadly, when they become older all the work became not enjoyable even if they have a deep experience. . So, it will fasten the consumption of their power. For instance, once day my father told me his story about how his family let him to get his education at age 4b years. Surprisingly, my father got his master degree in after 20. He became professional in every things and many people was proud of him. Sadly, my father did not have the time to play or to enjoy their time like other children. When he became 50 years old, he tired and he had not anything to give because all his thoughts was consumed. This experience taught me that I wont let my children to lose their childhood with studying.

In sum, education is important to everyone but it has its age. Children should spend most of their time playing because they are nor dependable and they will lose their power early. So ,all of us should support let children to play most of the time.

Sentence: She spend her time playing with her barbie and watching television.
Description: The fragment She spend her is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past tense

Don't repeat words or phrases. There are three 'Sadly'