Some people trust their first impression about a person’s character because they believe these judgments are generally correct. Other people don’t judge a person’s character quickly because they believe first impressions are often wrong.

This issue that why some people judge on each other's character at first glance and some people, on the contrary, don't judge quickly by the appearance of people depends on their experiences, the amount of their attention to the moralities, their attitudes and habits. Most of people draw a judgment and make a comment just with first deal. But, there are some people who have been learned not to hurry to decide on others. From the best of knowledge, that is an absolute principle of morality that we should not to judge by the cover and I myself have experienced when I trusted on my first judgment on people, I would bear enormous loses.

Most of us naturally judge on others like the judgments that we draw on the various subjects. From the beginning, we learn to judge on everything we see. In fact, our sight is the first criterion for recognize the goodness and badness. For example, finding a good place for sitting in the park, we always choose our favorite place by seeing and do the same on buying cars, fruits, appliances, clothes, and so on. In the other words, we recognize the quality of the staff by the sense and knowledge which are achieved by seeing. If our favorite thing has a bad look, we can never be satisfied to get it bought. Consequently, we unconsciously begin judging on the character of people by everything that we can realize by our sight.

There are some people who are learned not to judge quickly. These kind of people themselves have experience when they judged on people quickly, they would be wrong. They have realized when a person seems fretful and angry at a special time, they should not jump to judge because they think there is something bothering for that person and they are unwary. Therefore, only one experience is enough to knowing that it is not true to judge on people, as persons we dealing with, in the first communication or look.

In my opinion, just some narrow-minded persons judge by the appearance of others, those who don’t want to accept they are wrong. They don’t want to think some more on their receptions and the way they choose for making decision.

Sentence: In fact, our sight is the first criterion for recognize the goodness and badness.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and recognize