Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer?

Every teacher has his/her policy to learn students in class. Some talk about whole of lecture on their own, while other try to contribute students in their lectures. From my vantage point class with sharing lectures between student and teacher is more beneficial than one which teacher do all lonely. If students take part in virtually all issues and materials, then they would get deeply understanding, easily concentrating, and finally the class will be more attractive thus more proliferation.

First and foremost participating in class issues, student can learn much better than when teacher merely wants to teach lessons. Almost all students should have experienced both training genre, after passing time they would realize that the materials which they participate in the class is remnant more in their mind while they forgot lessons, which teacher has taught them on his/her own. This kind of training process advocated by me is more profitable because we often want to learn something to be remained in our mind forever.

Additionally, when teacher allocates a part of lecture to students and accompanying them in process of teaching in classroom, it undoubtedly leads to students focus on study in class much and consequently marginal things may not discard them in these situations. Admittedly, this can help energetic and reluctant students who have low concentration at current moment. What’s more the student's mind would intensify involvement in class works and the amount of learning in class by student would be increased and even the speed of learning would be impressed too. Therefore student does not devote much time to learn in his/her house.

It is impossible to exaggerate that in every condition, when someone talks lonely, specifically for long time, the atmosphere would be tedious for all. To reduce this heavy atmosphere, teacher can utilize students in topics, lectures, and every doing in class to prelude students become haggard. This may happen a lot in difficult subjects in such philosophy, sociology classes. In these classes students can share their ideas with each other.

To wrap up, taking all aforementioned paragraphs into account, it could be concluded that class which students take apart in lectures and talking would take advantages and be more successful in process of learning.

student can learn more better than when...
student can learn much better than when...

This kind of training process is advocated by me is more profitable
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Due to reduce this heavy atmosphere
Description: Check out books how to use 'Due to'

Sentence: Almost all students should have experience both training genre, after passing time they would realize that the materials which they participate in the class is remnant more in their mind while they forgot lessons, which teacher teach them on his/her own.
Description: The fragment teacher teach them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace teach with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is impossible to exaggerate that in every condition, when someone talks lonely, specifically for long time or in tirade, the atmosphere would be tedious for all.
Error: tirade Suggestion: ?

Sentences need to be polished.