Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinio

Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

I personally feel that young adults must prefer to get independence from their parents at the earliest, rather than prefering to live with them for a long time. Young people must take up responsibilities and their transformation to adults and responsible citizens of the society must be accomplished in a smooth manner. For the transformation to happen and for a number of benefits, young people must opt to become independent as soon as possible.

First of all, when young adults get independence, they tend to live on their own. They ought to carry out their daily activities by the...

Sentence: In India, most of the young adults are dependent completely on their parents, alteast upto an age of 25.
Error: alteast Suggestion: al least
Error: upto Suggestion: up to

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl