Spending money on traveling and vacation vs saving for future

Spending money on traveling and vacation vs. saving for future.

There are a story about the Chinese old woman and the America woman, in which the Chinese is used to save money while the American is accustomed to consume. Both of the two kinds of lifestyle have not only the advantages but also the disadvantages. The spending structures indicates our attitude to money as well as how do we live our life. Personally, I would recommend the consuming money method as the following two reasons.

Spending money on traveling and vacation serve as a sort of investment to our mind. We are confined in our social circle, which easily strict our horizon so that it is difficult for us to open our mind, accept different viewpoints, and tolotate those who are different from us. To tavel and take vacation give us access to explore the unknown world and broad our eyes. To give you the example of Echo, a house hold Chinese writer, she has traveled many places all around the world, her books were compelling welcomed by the Chinese. However, at the early age, Echo was considered as a strange person and her relative do not like her at all. Then, afer years of traveling, she has changed her characteristics, a large amout of readers love her book because it shows the audience a lovely writer.

The traveling and vacation play an significant role in help us keep in appropriate health. In the 21st century, the whole world economy has been working in a circle, which brings us both the chance and the chanllenge. There is no boubt that under this circumstance, the current employees faced with high pressure and have to stay up night frequently for their over-load job. This devotes to the both physical and mental health problem. The mental health problem are much more serious than the physical health problem, since the developing medicine technology cure most of the desease. But to the mental health, it is essential for us to relax sometimes. Traveling and vacation are the majoy ways of relax. When someone is one the road, he can breath the fresh air and view the beautiful landscape, more importantly, he can forgete all the stuff of work burden. Definitely, this experience would benefit his mental health, which in turn focer the physical health as they run in a circle.

Although saving money for future give you chance to buy some luxury, the luxury goods pales compared with the benefits which traveling and vacation can bring us. As the saying goes, travelling is an approach for you to make friends with the whole world. We can keep mental health as well as broad our mind by traveling and vacation. So, why not traveling and take vacation?

Sentence: There are a story about the Chinese old woman and the America woman, in which the Chinese is used to save money while the American is accustomed to consume.
Description: The fragment a story about is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: The spending structures indicates our attitude to money as well as how do we live our life.
Description: The fragment structures indicates our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace indicates with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: However, at the early age, Echo was considered as a strange person and her relative do not like her at all.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to relative and do

Sentence: The traveling and vacation play an significant role in help us keep in appropriate health.
Description: The fragment vacation play an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and help

Sentence: The mental health problem are much more serious than the physical health problem, since the developing medicine technology cure most of the desease.
Description: The fragment mental health problem is not usually followed by are
Description: The fragment technology cure most is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cure with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Although saving money for future give you chance to buy some luxury, the luxury goods pales compared with the benefits which traveling and vacation can bring us.
Description: The fragment future give you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to goods and pales
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and traveling

Sentence: We are confined in our social circle, which easily strict our horizon so that it is difficult for us to open our mind, accept different viewpoints, and tolotate those who are different from us.
Error: tolotate Suggestion: tolerate

Sentence: To tavel and take vacation give us access to explore the unknown world and broad our eyes.
Error: tavel Suggestion: travel

Sentence: Then, afer years of traveling, she has changed her characteristics, a large amout of readers love her book because it shows the audience a lovely writer.
Error: amout Suggestion: amount
Error: afer Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In the 21st century, the whole world economy has been working in a circle, which brings us both the chance and the chanllenge.
Error: chanllenge Suggestion: challenge

Sentence: There is no boubt that under this circumstance, the current employees faced with high pressure and have to stay up night frequently for their over-load job.
Error: over-load Suggestion: overload
Error: boubt Suggestion: doubt

Error: desease Suggestion: decease

Sentence: But to the mental health, it is essential for us to relax sometimes.
No spelling errors
Sentence: Traveling and vacation are the majoy ways of relax.
Error: majoy Suggestion: major

Sentence: When someone is one the road, he can breath the fresh air and view the beautiful landscape, more importantly, he can forgete all the stuff of work burden.
Error: forgete Suggestion: forget

Sentence: Definitely, this experience would benefit his mental health, which in turn focer the physical health as they run in a circle.
Error: focer Suggestion: forcer