Study individually or with a group?

Study individually or with a group?

We people in our modern society are in need to learn new things every single day of our lives. Through this task so many different approaches arise and to some extent I do agree with study lonely and in the other cases I prefer study in a group. Were I to choose, I would prefer choose study lonely because I have more concentration on my duty and I can manage my time better. On the contrary, once one want to learn something new and hard to understand, teamwork and brain storm helps greatly. Positive and negative aspects are discussed below.

Concentrating, as I believe, on a task tremendously helps to improve and results in a better outcome. So many people , and me as a society member, are on the opinion that you have to be lonely when you want to do something important because some other external factors would distract you and deviate your route from what has to be. Besides, some irrelevant views may affect your decision and make the result unpleasant or unwanted. So I suggest study alone!

Furthermore, who manages his time will be more prosperous in many aspects of his life because time flies and you cannot return to the past moments and do the best thing but if you consider different views of your job and put them in an especially designed schedule, there is no doubt that you can overcome difficulties in your way. Studying is one of the most important things that needs time management and it is a little hard to do your job without a proper time managing.

Ironically, studying in a group has some advantages that one of them is working in a team, means share must be done tasks, which helps you use the others’ help to overcome problems. In addition, brain storm arises in teamwork that releases so many solutions to a problem which helps you solve some hard and time laboring issues.

All in all, one can confront with problems and especially one of them, studying, either individually or in a group. There is no denying that studying alone has some benefits but it should not be taken as granted to choose this method because study in a group in some cases leads to easier solve of problems. After all these discussions, I really prefer choose individual studying.

once one want to learn
once one wants to learn