Summarize the points made in the lecture. Be sure to specific how points made in the lecture oppose points made in the article.

The reading passage discusses about the appearance of various academic professors on T.V. While detailed information provided in the article indicates that there are enormous benefits of professor appearing on TV, the speaker describes about the fundamental flaws of this act. Thus, reading artcile fails to provide comprehensive details about advantages and disadvantages of apperance of academic professors on TV. This essay tries to highlight the main points in the reading which are not in alignment with the lecture.

To begin with, the reading states that professors get appericiations and they get fame by appearing on TV. On the other hand, speaker states that the professors who appear on T.V. are not considered serious by other professors. These professors may not be called into various meeting or conferences by other professors because they might consider them as not serious about their research. Hence, the lecture opposes the point made in the reading that professors get benefit from appearing on TV. The speaker further challanges the cogency of the assumption that these professor get benefit by stating the fact that these professors who appear on TV may have to spend a lot of time in preparation of speech, travel. He informs that the time spent in these kind of unproductive acts can be used in doing good and productive research.

In addition to that, the reading states that public get a lot of knowledge and insight if any of the professor who is an expert in his field appear on TV. Whereas, the lecture says that generally the university professors appearing on TV do not provide any indepth information about their work.

Sentence: In addition to that, the reading states that public get a lot of knowledge and insight if any of the professor who is an expert in his field appear on TV.
Description: The fragment public get a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment field appear on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace appear with verb, past participle

Sentence: Thus, reading artcile fails to provide comprehensive details about advantages and disadvantages of apperance of academic professors on TV.
Error: artcile Suggestion: article
Error: apperance Suggestion: appearance

Sentence: To begin with, the reading states that professors get appericiations and they get fame by appearing on TV.
Error: appericiations Suggestion: appreciations

Sentence: The speaker further challanges the cogency of the assumption that these professor get benefit by stating the fact that these professors who appear on TV may have to spend a lot of time in preparation of speech, travel.
Error: challanges Suggestion: challenges

Sentence: Whereas, the lecture says that generally the university professors appearing on TV do not provide any indepth information about their work.
Error: indepth Suggestion: No alternate word

Not organized well, better like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: first, blabla...
para 3: second, blabla...
para 4: third, blabla...