Taking risks vs. planning

Taking risks vs. planning

Some people prefer to take risks: while other people like to plan their life and want everything in an order. I am definitely like to take risks and live spontaneously.

Encouragement is the most important thing for a person who wants to be successful. In life there are some times that we have to make life-changing decisions, and these moments we should believe in ourselves. Brave people always believe in their selves, take risks and make big moves. For instance, Steve Jobs. He improved the quality of our lives, changed our habits, and made a great impact in peoples life. During his university years he decided to quit school, and opened his computer-based company. It was a huge risk and he couldn’t know if he will be successful or not but he took a risk and became one of the world’s billionaires. As we can see from that example, risks are obligation in some situations for our success.

If we don’t want to be regretful, and say, “If I took risk, my whole life would be different” we should be brave enough. Otherwise, we will live regretfully forever. When I wanted to study in a bigger city, a lot of people thought that, this was a huge mistake. They try to change my mind by saying things such as: there are some difficulties living in a different city from your family, big cities are most dangerous than smaller ones, or life will be more expensive in big city. But I knew that this was a risk that I should take, in order to to reach my goals. Now I’m living the satisfaction of taking risk, and I know that I will never be penitence.

Also taking risks doesn’t mean that, doing things without thinking enough. We should look over the situation from different aspects, ask our friends and families to their advise, because we are going to need their support along the way. We could start with the doing a list about the positive and negative sides, and ask ourselves what we can take from that risk in 5 years. So I believe that people should take risks, only if it is a smart decision.

Above all, some may think that, taking risk is unnecessary movement, and would be damage their life, but I think, in order to be successful, people should be brave enough if they are sure about their decisions.

Sentence: But I knew that this was a risk that I should take, in order to to reach my goals.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to to and to