technical innovations Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with other in a global society .choose another technological invocation that you think is important. Give spe

technical innovations
Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with other in a global society .choose another technological invocation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Internet is the next invocation require by nation to make interactive communication between the global societies. It is not only requiring by the nation but also necessity of each and every parson in the world. It’s a fact because the nowadays the internet is only fast communication facility after the telecommunication.

Internet provides all the facilities which make our life more easy. By using the internet we can send the email to anybody with few second to any part of the country with minimum cost. If I want information about the aboard colleges then I can do this with help of mail or by surfing on the net. Within the few second I will get the all information about college like address, contact information, braches, fee structures. No need to go there. Secondly by using internet you can attend the meeting in another city or country . No need to travel . By using online video conferencing option. Which will save your time as well as the money. This can be done by downloading the software like skype,Goole+.

You can send your picture to your family member and friend just my using the social networking sites or by email it. It makes everything very easy for us. You keep touch with the world with simply one click. This invocation which save your time and money and provide what you wish. Just like magic. You can pay the online bills and online shopping by using this internet facility. No need to go in anywhere. It also have facility of world map. Whenever you stuck in anywhere by this map you get the directions. Nowadays this internet facility is now available on your cell phones which have lots of many applications which are very helpful for us.

So that’s why I feel Internet is the innovation which help the nation interact with other in the global society.

communication between the global societies
communication among the global societies

Sentence: Internet is the next invocation require by nation to make interactive communication between the global societies.
Description: The fragment invocation require by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with required

Sentence: It is not only requiring by the nation but also necessity of each and every parson in the world.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Sentence: It's a fact because the nowadays the internet is only fast communication facility after the telecommunication.
Description: The fragment the nowadays the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace nowadays with adjective

Sentence: Within the few second I will get the all information about college like address, contact information, braches, fee structures.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: This invocation which save your time and money and provide what you wish.
Description: The fragment which save your is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace save with verb, past tense

I feel Internet is the innovation which help the nation
I feel Internet is the innovation which helps the nation