In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Although some people believe in being accurate and making sure that everything is correct, but it seems to me, in today's world, to work quickly and risk making mistakes is more important due to, first, time is precious and second, to work quickly makes you concentrate on your duty and it causes fewer mistakes.

To begin with the first and important thing in today's world, time. Saving time is the world's common trend; everyday scientists discover high-tech instruments not just to measure with high precise but for doing the process in a least possible time. For example in the field of chemistry, we are looking forward to measure the quality and quantity of an element in a special matrix; so, if the determination process takes too much time, the text of the matrix is possible to change and the error would occur during the determination of the element. Also, many phenomena happen in nanosecond or less; by chasing them, it is necessary to devise some complicated and accurate instruments. As it is clear, time is precious and everybody should save it and waste carefully; so, working quickly seems necessary for saving time.

Second, despite of general perspective that working quickly has the risk of making many mistakes, it helps you to concentrate on your job. Perhaps, at the beginning of your work it causes many mistakes, but after a period of time your senses are being focused on your work and the number of mistakes decrease. You can see this fact in the way of reading too; reading fast is a kind of method in studying that helps students to utilize their time at the best. By means of this method, you can finish a book at the least possible time and spend the rest of your time for studying the other books. In this method, doing fast does not mean doing more mistakes.

To put the issues into a nutshell, in today's world, it is more important to work quickly than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.