In today's world one can succeed with out the support of family.............do you agree or disagree this. you should give examples, and reasons of support it.

Man is a social animal. He can not live alone. From our birth we are grown up with our family. My family is very much reliable and dependable place for me. Our family consists of father, mother, sister ,brother and other relatives. By tradition our family has very much responsibilities to us. They take care of us. They give us shelter, education ,health facilities as well as affection.

By the improvement of science and technology today's world has dramatic improvement.If any one has inherent merit then there are many scope to explore it. However merit is not the only thing it is essentially required a background support.

I like to mention different examples to support this. First example in my life now i am working as a successful doctor . After completing my graduation my family supports me very much. They not only give me financial support but also moral and ethical supports. Because being a doctor every one expect my complementary service from me and i also supposed to do that.

But my family took a decision to read further post graduate study because on that time my memory was fresh . They gave financial support to me.Fortunately according to their advice i got chance FCPS degree and completed FCPS in due time. I thing if i didnot get my family support on that time then i could not prosper in life.

Second example is my friend who has got international scholarship for research. Actually she was a brilliant student. But her family has a foreign passport. So applied for Malborn university as a native student and got scholarship easily. I thing her family background helped her to get scholarship easily.

Technology makes so easier correspondence. Internet, telecommunication everything are now so available that one can do many things with in a short time. To provide this facilities one need money which can achieved form responsible family.

Finally i like clarify that merit ,modern technology and family support all are needed to succeed in life. When combination of all these things then glare.

Sentence: Internet, telecommunication everything are now so available that one can do many things with in a short time.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to everything and are
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to with and in

Sentence: To provide this facilities one need money which can achieved form responsible family.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and facilities
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and achieved

Avg. Sentence Length: 12.286 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater