TOEFL essay hints:Topic 94,95,96

TOEFL essay hints:Topic 94,95,96

94. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

95. Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets) Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth.
Which of these two opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer
Agree with the latter one.
1) Basic needs on Earth already need a lot of money
2) Environment needs money to be improved
3) If the basic needs can't be met, the overnment cannot make any real progress in exploring the outer space.

96 People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise,? others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer
Choose read:
1) You can find the solution to the problem through the books and therefore, the stress will be released automatically.
2) Books contain jokes and interesting plots,??helping you release the pressure.