TOEFL integrated writing: Chaco housing

The article states that there are different usage purposes and usage of Chaco houses in Mexico, these houses are large,and the authors provides three reasons of support. However the professor explains that what mentioned in the article about the purposes of these houses are not convenience and refutes each of these reasons.

First, the reading claims that some evidences showed that the Chaco houses were used as a residential building for many families, because these houses contained many rooms. The professor refutes this point by saying that these rooms don't used as proof for using these houses as residential building.He states that their outside shapes were similar to the native American house but their inside not ensured that these houses where used for this purpose because if that true why there were few fire places that wouldn't be enough for hundred people to use them.

Second, the article posits that these houses were used for storing food supplies for long period without effect their qualities such as, grain maize. However, the professor says that this reason is unsupported by proof because the excavations that occurred haven't cover many traces of maize container. According to the professor if these places where used as storage places then why the maize were spilled on the floor and why there were remains of big containers.

Third, the reading says that another usage of these houses was centers of ceremonial, because the investigators found a lot of pots that used for cooking people meals, when the gathered to celebrate. The professor opposes this point by explaining that this propose is not well supported by evidence, and he states that these broken pots were just the remaining of construction workers during their lunch break. it's just a trash of the workers because their were large quantity of material and building like a sand which proved what the professor said.

Sentence: Third, the reading says that another usage of these houses was centers of ceremonial, because the investigators found a lot of pots that used for cooking people meals, when the gathered to celebrate.
Suggestion: that used for cooking people's meals, when they gathered to celebrate.