TOEFL integrated writing: Chevalier de Seingalt

The article is about the memoir of Chevalier de Seingalt. Article is willing to make doubt about the accuracy of Chevalier's memoir and provides three reasons to persuade readers. However, the professor explains that the idea of passage is complately wrong, She mentions even there are some changes in relating history among memoirs but chevalier's story is real, and opposes each of the authers reasons.

First, the article states Considering that, most af the Chevaliers on that time used to making party and gambling they should be wealthy but the certain Chevalier was not like other and several time borrowed money from marchants. Lecturer refutes this point by saying that, the Chevalier was rich as well as other Chevaliers and also he had lots of estates and assets. Even though, Some times he had to sell some of his estates and it took time. Because of this reason he borrowed some money from Swiss marchants and payed off after several days.

Second, the passage is suspetious about the reality of Chevalir's memoirs about conversation with famous writer Voltaire and makes a question about the abality to remembring matters after several years. On the other hand,the professore content that the Chevalier used to writing events of each day immidiately. He had wrote lots of papers about daily events in several years. While publishing book he gathered all of them to composition of book. So that, professor is convinced that, all of the stories are true.

Ultimataly, the reading is skepical about the accuracy of skaping from prison by diggin the cell and believes he had been skaped by bribing jailers. The lecture opposes this point by providing that, If it was possible to bribe jailers easily, there was lots of prisoners more powerful that Chevalier but no one could do that and it was very difficult. Also, she mentions that, after flee in prison some repairements had been happend and they fixed the celling of Chevalier's room, If there is no digging and he was skaped by bribing why they were repairing his room?.

Sentence: However, the professor explains that the idea of passage is complately wrong, She mentions even there are some changes in relating history among memoirs but chevalier's story is real, and opposes each of the authers reasons.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: author's reasons

Sentence: He had wrote lots of papers about daily events in several years.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to had and wrote

Error: authers Suggestion: authors
Error: complately Suggestion: completely

Sentence: Because of this reason he borrowed some money from Swiss marchants and payed off after several days.
Error: marchants Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Second, the passage is suspetious about the reality of Chevalir's memoirs about conversation with famous writer Voltaire and makes a question about the abality to remembring matters after several years.
Error: abality Suggestion: ability
Error: suspetious Suggestion: suspicious
Error: remembring Suggestion: remembering

Sentence: On the other hand,the professore content that the Chevalier used to writing events of each day immidiately.
Error: professore Suggestion: professor
Error: immidiately Suggestion: immediately

Sentence: Ultimataly, the reading is skepical about the accuracy of skaping from prison by diggin the cell and believes he had been skaped by bribing jailers.
Error: skaped Suggestion: ?
Error: diggin Suggestion: digging
Error: skaping Suggestion: ?
Error: skepical Suggestion: skeptical

Sentence: Also, she mentions that, after flee in prison some repairements had been happend and they fixed the celling of Chevalier's room, If there is no digging and he was skaped by bribing why they were repairing his room?.
Error: celling Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: skaped Suggestion: ?
Error: happend Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: repairements Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages or as less as possible.