TOEFL WRITING TASK: A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT HUMAN QUALITIES - AGREE/DISAGREE?
Humor is what makes everyone laugh to their hearts' content. Without humor, our daily life would be bland and boring. To add spice to our lives, we always look forward to those who crack jokes and act in a jovial manner. Such is the importance and relevance of humor in today's world. Hence, I do agree that humor is one of the most important human qualities.
First of all, a good sense of humor helps us stay healthy. Recent researches all over the world have found that, people who crack jokes and have good humor are found to relatively have less chances of heart diseases compared to those who don't. More than food or exercise, it is the humor which relaxes our ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- scientific theories which most people consider as fact almost invariably prove to be inaccurate. Thus one shud look upon any information described as’factual’ with skepticism since it may well be proven false in the future.Write an essy in which u take a (76)
- The following appeared in a memorandum written by the chairperson of the West Egg Town Council."Two years ago, consultants predicted that West Egg's landfill, which is used for garbage disposal, would be completely filled within five years. During the pa (70)
- The primary goal of technological advancement should be to increase people's efficiency so that they have more leisure time.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for t (82.7273)
- The following appeared in a health newsletter."A ten-year nationwide study of the effectiveness of wearing a helmet while bicycling indicates that ten years ago, approximately 35 percent of all bicyclists reported wearing helmets, whereas today that numbe (80)
- Some people believe that competition for high grades motivates students to excel in the classroom. Others believe that such competition seriously limits the quality of real learning.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with (76)
- The following appeared in a memo from the director of student housing at Buckingham College."To serve the housing needs of our students, Buckingham College should build a number of new dormitories. Buckingham's enrollment is growing and, based on current (77.5)
- Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure (66.66670000000001)
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s (88.6207)
- Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s (66.66670000000001)
- The following report appeared in the newsletter of the West Meria Public Health Council."An innovative treatment has come to our attention that promises to significantly reduce absenteeism in our schools and workplaces. A study reports that in nearby East (66.66670000000001)