tpo 8 task1

tpo 8 task1

In the lecture, the professor made several points about accuracy and reliability of Chevalier memoir. The professor claims that Chevalier memoir is accurate source of history. However, the reading contents that Chevalier change the history in the memoir to make his life seem more exciting. The professor's lecture casts doubt on the reading by using a number of points that are contrary to unreliability of Chevalier memoir.

The first point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is loaning from a merchant is not show the poor. According to the professor, Chevalier was very wealthy; he spends money on dance party and ceremonies. He needs to sell to get money. It takes few days to convert his asset to money, so he must rent money and wait to money arrive. However, the reading claims that if the Chevalier were rich, he would not need to borrow money. The point made by the professor cast doubt in the reading because the Chevalier borrows money to wait until his money arrived.

Another point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is the Chevalier escaped from the prison. The professor claims that the Chevalier bribed, very much, in order to escape. Another evidence for escaping the Chevalier from the prison is that the roof of old room in prison, where the Chevalier was prison, repaired after the Chevalier escaped. Escaped of the Chevalier from the prison differs from the reading in that the reading states the Chevalier had number of politically friend in Venice who could have offered a bribe.

In conclusion, the points made in the lecture contrast with reading. These two point made by the professor demonstrate that unreliability of the Chevalier memoir is in doubt.

Sentence: Escaped of the Chevalier from the prison differs from the reading in that the reading states the Chevalier had number of politically friend in Venice who could have offered a bribe.
Description: The fragment of politically friend is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace politically with adjective

Need to remove repetitive words.