tpo10task1

tpo10
task1

The article states that the environment pollution is the most likely factor of declining sea otter population and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that predators are more likely factor of sea otter declining, and refutes of the author's reasons.

First, the reading posits that there were known source of pollution along the Alaskan coast. However, the professor argues that it is weak factor .According to the professor, there is not find any sing of pollution. It is obvious that declining consist by predators.

Another point that the professor uses to casts doubt on the reading is other sea mammal decline because human hunt them. According to the professor, when that animal population decline, people start to hunt smaller animal. However, the reading claims that other sea mammals were also declining.

Third, the reading says that population's theory can explain the uneven pattern of other decline. The professor opposes this point by explaining that uneven pattern of other decline can explain by predator theory no pollution theory. We also learn that the location is acceptable to orcall. The location is so shallow and rocky location. In these locations, the populations of the animal do not decline.

in conclusion, the points made in the lecture contrast with the reading.

Sentence: It is obvious that declining consist by predators.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to declining and consist

Sentence: Another point that the professor uses to casts doubt on the reading is other sea mammal decline because human hunt them.
Suggestion: Refer to casts and doubt