tpo6 task1Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they oppose the specific points made in the reading passage.

tpo6 task1
Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they oppose the specific points made in the reading passage.

In the lecture, the professor made several points about advantage of communal online encyclopedia. The professor claims that communal online encyclopedia is more valuable than traditional, printed encyclopedia. However, the reading contents that communal online encyclopedia has many drawbacks that make them much less valuable than traditional encyclopedia. The professor's lecture casts doubt on the reading by using a number of points that are contrary to less reliable of communal online encyclopedia.

The first point that the professor uses to casts doubt on the reading is that in the communal online encyclopedia, there is more chance to edit the errors in the information. The professor points out that the full accurate information not find both in off and on line but in the online encyclopedia modifying not close. However, in traditional encyclopedia, errors stay for many decades. This point differs from the reading in that the reading states that online encyclopedia often lack academic credentials. The point made by professor casts doubt on the reading.

Another point that the professor uses to casts doubt on the reading is although, hacker can corrupt the information in online encyclopedia, there are many strategy uses to act against the corruption of hacker. The professor mentions two strategies, which protect the information in online encyclopedia. First, there are special editors whose their job is change the unreliable information. Second, the information can publish as read only format that nobody can change the information. However, the reading claims that in online encyclopedia hacker the opportunity to corrupt information in the encyclopedia. This point is contradicted by defensive strategy that argues by the professor.

In conclusion, the points made in the lecture contrast with the reading. Having chance to edit the error of information and strategy against to the hacker, demonstrate that online encyclopedia is much less valuable than traditional encyclopedia is in doubt.

Sentence: First, there are special editors whose their job is change the unreliable information.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and change

Better to cast three doubts. The conclusion is optional.

The correct pattern is like this:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Read sample answers from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster