Transportation vehicles are effecting people's life ,airplane,train,bus .Choose one and explain how transportation vehicles are effecting our lives.

Transportation vechiles are effecting people’s life nowadays.By the technological improvement ,people started to see technological reflection on the transportation area ,as well.With the invention of fast and comfortable devices ,quality enchanged and people have started to travel more; by the way cultural injection raised.I want to show you what main opportunities do an airplane usage, bring to community and people’s everyday life.

First of all ,airplanes are really fast and comfortable for a transportation vehicle , even people in Asia noticed this features a short after the europe. After the 20 th century,in Asia, one of the airplane companies announced that they would provide some discounted and free charge of flies for passengers who prefer to fly with this company inspite of others.The company lowered the cost of tickets insomuch, even the people who have never flied with an airplane, started to buy flight tickets.After this first experience ,the people realized that airplanes are truly comfortable and fast as much as they imagine.This qualities make a travel easy going and relaxing.Once before, during a conversation I and my grandfather ,he told me that when he has been a soldier for doing his military service,his military unit have been assigned to many task far away from their placements.Most of them got injured during dangerous travel and some of them falled sick.A great effort was needed for travel generally and weather conditions were hard to adopt. Then, maybe it took weeks to travel from one point to another point by train or bus.Then he emphasized that the next generations including us are really lucky to having such comfortable and fast flying objects.

Moreover , A short after from the middle of th 20th century ,Uncountable number of airplane company is established for serving more people’s travel needs. Nowadays people have a great passion for travelling and watching what is happening around the world.Every individual wonders some specific properties that belongs to a different culture.The realisation of the existence of many cases that are waiting to be discovered is changed people’s expectations from live. People have gone several countries to explore a lot of things, i.g. nature,cultural properties,daily routines of the people who are located a far place permanently to apply some benefits of these findings to their life,what do they eat?what do they talk?..etc .

When I went to scotland for a one week journey, I have discovered that there are several restaurants which are belong to foreign cuisine i.e. chinese ,turkish , spanish ,mexican.Then I went to a scottish restaurant and took a seat .After a short while, I came across with a group of chinese people inside the hall.One of chinese people told me that per week at least one time he has come this restaurant and eat scottish dinner and drink beer. then other people from the group added that they have taken a receipt from the cooker that includes how to prepare this kind of food in home .What a beneficial way to learn new findings!

This was a remarkable time for me to consider that geographical proximity could not effect the cultural injection after the invention of planes.

Even though, There should be some people who contradicts with the idea of airplanes are beneficial for travel and cultural injection.These kinds of ideas are misconceptions.

Maybe for some countries whose residents don’t have a regular and sufficient income ,it should be out of consideration to travel away.But this situation is valid for a narrow place .Then ,it won’t be stable and with the development of country economy ,people’s expectations about travel will change,totally.

In addition, The tourists who wonder the underdeveloped countries will probably help the economical improvement of country and flight tourism is going to change the neglect of airways to an interest fastly.

In conclusion,The way of travelling with airplane is efficient because of it’s features i.e comfortable and fast.Therefore ,this effective way attract the attention of many people ,push them to travel more.This way will enhance the cultural interaction between many countries. This interaction is beneficial.

Sentence: This qualities make a travel easy going and relaxing.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and qualities

Sentence: Therefore, this effective way attract the attention of many people, push them to travel more.
Description: The fragment way attract the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace attract with verb, past tense

Sentence: With the invention of fast and comfortable devices, quality enchanged and people have started to travel more; by the way cultural injection raised.
Error: enchanged Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Most of them got injured during dangerous travel and some of them falled sick.
Error: falled Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The realisation of the existence of many cases that are waiting to be discovered is changed people's expectations from live.
Error: realisation Suggestion: realization

No. of Words: 699 350 write the essay in half an hour
Number of Paragraphs: 9 5 better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/vanan
http://www.testbig.com/users/ariana2811
http://www.testbig.com/users/lauren

and more:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl