At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are as important as classes and libraries and should receive an equal amount of financial support.

Not neglecting the importance of classes and libraries, in my opinion, social activities and sports should be of high importance in the universities because of their importance on building the characteristic of an educated individual. Beside so much knowledge that might be acquired in the university, one should be able to communicate in his living place while he is healthy or even being a champion in a specific field of sports.

Universities are a hotspot for getting educated and obtain newest knowledge of the day. They have been very important since very long ago, as so many old established universities indicate this fact. They are somehow different because they teach students some special fields or some specific subjects in a familiar field. It is expected that, as a highly demanded purpose, a graduated person be beneficial for the society.

Although the classes and libraries are important for the universities, one should not neglect the effect of good interaction of people in their social life. So, if universities provide a situation in which they prepare students for this prospect, it would help a lot to achieve this goal. Providing the necessary bases, undoubtedly, has some costs that should be considered in the university budget. In addition, this should be spread over a whole educational system in graduate level.

Furthermore, sports are very important to have a healthy individual in the society while some of these people would be able to reach high levels of championship as they are fed by their first needs in sports. For example, a university provides a training place for its students so as to move along their internal health care program. Consider a situation that amongst all those students only 10 percent change their trend to a specific field of sports and just one of them be able to become a professional athlete and win a medal in the Olympics. Not only the university made a lot of society people healthy, but also they are lucrative in training an athlete that brought honor individually and for the university. So, does not it worth to receive a portion of budget for investment in this field?

All in all, not denying the importance of the university education, that needs classes and libraries, for training well-educated individuals, sports and social interaction preparation facilities are should be considered a an important mean of building well behaved social individuals. The necessity of need of society members that are educated is abreast to the need of healthy and good mannered ones. From my point of view, they should be given an equal amount of concern and financial support.

Sentence: All in all, not denying the importance of the university education, that needs classes and libraries, for training well-educated individuals, sports and social interaction preparation facilities are should be considered a an important mean of building well behaved social individuals.
Suggestion: Refer to facilities and are should
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and an

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence