We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are i

We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important.

A company is the place where many people of different background, altitude and qualification gather to achieve its goal. It’s very important of the employees to deal with each other as a one family, and to accomplish that there are an essential characteristics that must be provided by each member in the work, such as: high qualification, friendly and cooperative.

First of all, when anyone wants to apply in a good firm, the first question that they will ask him or her, what is your qualification or experience that make you special for this job? So the person who owns a good knowledge has a priority to work in an excellent association. If the boss specified a group of people to finish an important project of the company that mean he trust on them, so the co-workers must have a good background and experiences to achieve this project successfully, sharing the ideas and information can assist in reaching their target.

Second, friendly is the basic character that the co-work must have, because the team members in the work spent much more time with each other than they spent it with their families, and the word friend include trust, love, frankness and loyal. If the members in the job deal with each other as a friend, they can overcome on all work difficulties. For instance, if two person work together in project and one of them spent money more than what mentioned commitment that put the whole project in the risk, he must be honest with his partner and deal with this problem as a unite and friend, so by that way everything becomes easy to solve it.

Finally, the other characteristics of the co-worker is cooperation, with it we can make anything with less time whatever its volume. By cooperation between employees, the errors in the work will reduce and the percent to success in their job will increase. It’s hard to work with dependent person who not contribute with his effort to achieve his duties and if the work is success, he will benefit from it easily. Work as unit can make impossible possible.

To sum up, to shine in the word of success, you must choose your partner carefully. He must having a unique character, such as: good qualification, friendly and cooperative.