we will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. in your opinion what are the important characters of coworkers. reasons ad examples for why these characters are important

In recent days many jobs involve working with other people like a team which give a better result than working individually. There are many characters which a person needs to as a good co-worker and to gain success in a job involving many people. I will talk about the characters which i feel are important for a person to work as a co-worker.

Understanding, important quality of a worker is ability to understand a problem the other workers are facing and being concederate. I have a friend who works for a company where she has to work in a group when she was a kid she had her personal where she used to do her work but here she is forced to work in a group she complains that the she is unable to concentrate as they talk most of the time loud. I suggested that she should speak to the team mates and can come out with a solution. When posed the problem the team mates came out with a idea that they would talk at low voices so that they don’t disturb her.

Helping other workers, not only in at the work but in individual life too if necessary.
once I remember my friend was ill but still attended the office work as the project has to be completed I advised him take rest and visit a doctor but he ignored it after two days his teammates noticed that he was not well they immediately took him to the hospital and got him checked then dropped him at his appartment making sure that he received all medication prescribed and assured him that they will complete the work and insisted to take rest

Finally, many qualities are required for a coworker but understanding and helping according to me are the primary one.

In recent days many jobs involve working with other people like a team which give a better result than working individually.
Suggestion: In recent days many jobs involve working with other people like a team which gives a better result than working individually.

Sentence: I have a friend who works for a company where she has to work in a group when she was a kid she had her personal where she used to do her work but here she is forced to work in a group she complains that the she is unable to concentrate as they talk most of the time loud.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and she

Sentence: Understanding, important quality of a worker is ability to understand a problem the other workers are facing and being concederate.
Error: concederate Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Helping other workers, not only in at the work but in individual life too if necessary. once I remember my friend was ill but still attended the office work as the project has to be completed I advised him take rest and visit a doctor but he ignored it after two days his teammates noticed that he was not well they immediately took him to the hospital and got him checked then dropped him at his appartment making sure that he received all medication prescribed and assured him that they will
Error: appartment Suggestion: No alternate word

Avg. Sentence Length: 30.4 21.0 (Don't forget punctuation marks)

You need to argue before you put examples, like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions like advantages of A/B or comparisons between A/B(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.