Essay topics: what are the characteristics of a good teacher? use reasons and examples to support your response.
Everyone can be a teacher but a good teacher required a very specific characteristic in order to graduate a knowledgeable generation, a generation of future in which they help to improve their country and the whole world. Some of these characteristic are, knowledgeable, sense of humor, friendly.
Teaching is an important occupation that helps to create a profession and creative generation. The teacher must be knowledgeable in order to improve his teaching skill to his student, since the teacher is the barrier that assist the student to transform from the darkness to the light.so he must teach from the heart not just from the book, and that’s depend on how much the teacher is knowledgeable and eager to arrive the information clearly to the student, in order to create generation of future. For example when I was in the college, I remember a chemistry class very well, my doctor have a large amount of information and he never getting bored to teach us all what u have, with his amazing style, at this moment I remember all thing about this class.
On the other hand, the teacher must have sense of humor, that way can be easily arrive the ideas to their student, and the student will not bored when the teacher give a class.so the fun way that the teacher follow it in giving his lesson will have a very positive impact to their student. For instance, in my school my history teacher has a specific way in order to telling us the lesson about war ii, it just like a funny story.
Finally, the most important characteristic for a good teacher is friendly, so the relation not just to be like a person how share the information to another, but also a friendly relation, so can the student trust his teacher and share with him their problem without hesitation.
To conclude, the good teacher must know how to teach and what he teaches, and the importance one is how to deal with their student, since he is a light that shine their path, but that required a specific characteristic.
- Independent writing ( question 2 ) Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (75)
- Independent writing (question 2)Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choic (80)
- What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (90.625)
- Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80.9091)
- Integrated EssayThe reading passage claims that Christopher Columbus was a hero man with respect to American's inhabitants and the person who discovered America. while the lecture refutes what mentioned by the author. (80)
- Integrated Essay.the reading passage encourage the idea of legalized marijuana because it will bring many advantages to the government, while the lecture refutes this idea. (70)
- The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (79.5455)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (83.33329999999999)
- Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in thepresent. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons andexamples to support your answer. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specificreasons and examples to support your answer. (67.7778)