What are some important qualities of a good supervisor boss Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

Being a boss is not an easy job, and being a good boss is even more difficult. A good manager is the basic of every successful work. Any company look like a one family, working as unit to achieve the required target and one of managers’ responsibilities is to lead this family to right path which is the successful path. A good boss required many characteristics such as: good leader, good communicator and responsible.

First of all, when you asked anyone, what is the qualities of good manager that will make him special than another? The common answer is a good leader. A genius manager is the manager who can lead his team work to right way, so he must organized the member of team and divided the work on them depending on every skills and talents of each that will make easy to increase the productivity of the company and finish the work on its time. A good leader is one who keeps in his consideration every detail that may affect the credibility and productivity of the company.

Second, good communicator is other character of a good manager. As I mentioned before a company look like a one family and to stay this family united, the communication between its members is required. A good manager must gather his team member to share with them all the ideas and experience of each, that will bring to the company many benefit. As a manager encourage their employee, communicate with them and told him you do a great job, as he become more creative that will affect the productivity of company. When the boss appreciates employee efforts, the employee works hard to improve the skills of the company day after day.

Finally, A prefect boss must hold the responsibility, because the supervisor is not responsible on himself only but he responsible on team and the future of whole company, so the successful of it depends on his decisions. A manager must meet all the problems and difficulties that may face his company wisely, so he must deal well with this situation because the future of his company is in his hand. If he takes a right decision he will safe his family and if he takes a wrong choice he will damage it. A great boss who not blames any member of his team of what happens to the company but he will try to find a solution with employee helping to drive the family to safe side.

A good boss required many characteristics to manage his team and company, because his style will effect on his family. Behind every successful job a good boss.

Sentence: Any company look like a one family, working as unit to achieve the required target and one of managers' responsibilities is to lead this family to right path which is the successful path.
Description: The fragment company look like is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace look with verb, past tense

Sentence: A genius manager is the manager who can lead his team work to right way, so he must organized the member of team and divided the work on them depending on every skills and talents of each that will make easy to increase the productivity of the company and finish the work on its time.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to must and organized

Sentence: As I mentioned before a company look like a one family and to stay this family united, the communication between its members is required.

Sentence: As a manager encourage their employee, communicate with them and told him you do a great job, as he become more creative that will affect the productivity of company.
Description: The fragment manager encourage their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace encourage with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment , communicate with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace communicate with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment he become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: Finally, A prefect boss must hold the responsibility, because the supervisor is not responsible on himself only but he responsible on team and the future of whole company, so the successful of it depends on his decisions.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to he and responsible

Error: prefect Suggestion: perfect

Need to remove repetitive words or sentences.