You are hereWhat are some important qualities of a good supervisor ( boss)? Use spesific details and examples to explain why these qulities are important.

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor ( boss)? Use spesific details and examples to explain why these qulities are important.

amolneurophysio's picture

By amolneurophysio - Posted on 21 March 2013

I never work under any boss or supervisor but I had an experience of working under the school teacher or working with captain of NCC or the working with cricket team of my college. On this knowledge i can write few qualities of the good boss. It is said that if the boss of any group or company is good then the worker working under would be good and the quality of the work would also be good. On the other hand if the quality of the boss is not good then the worker under his also will not be good and the quality of the work also be not good.

First, boss should be punctual with respect to time. For example as I said, when I was in my high school, my teacher was always punctual with respect to time. He always come 2 min before class and left the class on time. He always covered syllabus with respect to time table. That’s why still after 20 year I love him and because of his punctuality and enthusiasm I studied more on time and I was always first in my class examination.

Second, the good boss should reliable and trustworthy. For instance, I worked under the captain of NCC in my high school. My NCC captain was reliable and trustworthy. I said he was famous for these qualities. a once I was ill i asked him to drop me to my home after the NCC drill, he said me to wait for 20 min and he arrange the other candidate to drop by his car to my home.

Third, the good boss should be cool confident and hard working. for example, If some problems arise in the staff then he should handle this with cool head he should listen to all take his time to decide and give the quick design and should take the responsibility of all if something go wrong and guide it in proper way so that the everyone get benefited by the design .he should be hard working he always should be an ideal for his team. He should always set a high goal and try to archive to that goal worth persistent work.

To conclude, the good boss should be cool confident, hard working, punctual and always set a high goal and lead his team towards that provide constant support and be cool minded to handle the success and the defeat.

TOEFL essay: Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. sheppard
it has been said: " not everything that is learned is contained in books." compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from book. ın your opinion, which source is more important? nominee sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Businesses should do anything they can to make a profit. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position AnushChalyan sticky icon
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people he_ajam
Studying on the internet is better than studying at a traditional school. rec
How to take Notes for integrating question either in Speaking and Writing srikanth.basani
Some people believe that computer revolution has been only beneficial to society. Others say that there are also drawbacks. Which of thesr two positions you agree with and why ? Lauren sticky icon
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? emiku19 sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree?Children should not be allowed to play computer games Mohadeseh2
What do you want most in a friend – someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice. kvant

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. deepali1234 Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Actions speak louder than words. Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. nataliamenezes TOEFL
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Being able to speak well is better than being able to write well ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
College days are the best days in person’s life: Agree or disagree Lauren TOEFL
integrated writing TPO 7 saharpouya TOEFL
Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Siddhi TOEFL
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. magicsk TOEFL
What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend? Why are these factors important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. elma18 TOEFL
Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. apurva TOEFL
Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. hajarisfahan TOEFL

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Whichwould you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
three obstacles which archaeologists confronted in Britain. mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
Three ways for controlling cane toads in order not to over populate in Australia mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. covinfox Independent TOEFL Writing
Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throuhout their lives, looking for a better job, house,community or even climate. Which do you prefer:staying in one place or moving in search of another place? nomantic Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. basilmostafa Independent TOEFL Writing

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. deepali1234 Independent TOEFL Writing

Sentence: Second, the good boss should reliable and trustworthy.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and reliable

Sentence: I said he was famous for these qualities. a once I was ill i asked him to drop me to my home after the NCC drill, he said me to wait for 20 min and he arrange the other candidate to drop by his car to my home.
Description: The fragment he arrange the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace arrange with verb, past tense

Need some arguments before the examples.

like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.