what is the best age to marry Give reasons and examples to support your response

what is the best age to marry? Give reasons and examples to support your response

Marriage is the commitment between a couple that required enough responsibility for continuity in order to share a life between them not on both weal and sorrow. Maturation between man and woman is the basic for successful marriage that allow them to face all the obstacles in life. So it’s preferable to getting marriage at age between 25 and 30.

Getting marriage at age between 25 and 30, has many positive impact either in children or on the parents. First of all, that range of age the woman was achieve her goal, either about getting a job of dream or about achieves her ambition for getting a high level of education, which also has a positive effect not just on herself but also on her children. Since she will have an enough maturation about how to deal with her children, so her decisions is not related to her only but to whole family, so it must be serious and in right place and that’s apply to man.

On another hand, this age is suitable for other reason, that will help the parents to become friend with their children, where this no gap between them, and that is a very positive impact for both, so the parents can deal easily with their children, so the children can share their problem with them without hesitation, and that helps the children to become more confidence, and able to face all their problem and solve it independently.

Other people believe that the suitable age for getting married is either younger than 25 or older than 30. At age younger than 25 , the woman or man has not enough maturation in order to take responsibility for whole family, they may take a wrong decision that lead to fail the marriage, and also they kill their ambition. And to marry at age older than 30, will be high risk to never having a kids, and if they have it will be a very large gap between parents and child so they will see that its difficult to deal with them.

To conclude , getting marriage in a range between 25 and 30 will be better , not only in the parent but also in their children and in the whole family.

Sentence: Maturation between man and woman is the basic for successful marriage that allow them to face all the obstacles in life.
Description: The fragment that allow them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, past tense

Sentence: First of all, that range of age the woman was achieve her goal, either about getting a job of dream or about achieves her ambition for getting a high level of education, which also has a positive effect not just on herself but also on her children.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and achieve

Sentence: On another hand, this age is suitable for other reason, that will help the parents to become friend with their children, where this no gap between them, and that is a very positive impact for both, so the parents can deal easily with their children, so the children can share their problem with them without hesitation, and that helps the children to become more confidence, and able to face all their problem and solve it independently.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to this and no

Sentence: Marriage is the commitment between a couple that required enough responsibility for continuity in order to share a life between them not on both weal and sorrow.
Error: weal Suggestion: No alternate word