What do you want most in a friend someone who is intelligent or someone who has a sense of humor or someone who is reliable Which one of these characteristics is most important to you Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice

What do you want most in a friend – someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.

These three characteristics i believe, people must to have if they want to be interesting, clever and wise. However, it’s difficult to select the most important one. In my point of view and based on my experience, I can state that sense of humor is an inherent quality for a person I want to be friend with. So, I have strong reasons to support my opinion.

First of all, good sense of humor makes friendship more successful and dependable. I believe that through the usage of humor people are discovering each other. And if they have the same kind of jokes, there is much bigger likelihood that their friendship will become more strong. It’s more pleasant and interesting to communicate with friends who has the sense of humor as you have. So, it’s not a secret nowadays that the better sense of humor you have then more successful you might become.

When something bad happened to you it’s always nice to be cheered up by someone who has the same sense of humor and can afford it. The value of this quality for me is higher then intelligence and reliability. Humor helps people to go forward and relax, despite different disturbing and unpleasant moments of life. Because when it happen I usually try to find support that I need within communicating with my friends. And they, of course, helps me out with a great “fresh” jokes. Therefore, my attention commonly is higher for people that has а good kind of humor.

In my opinion, strong friendship can’t exist without jokes and so on. Life without interesting sense of humor probably would be so boring. It’s hard to imagine what going to be with simple conversations without humor. There is some funny moment of my life that I can remember. Once, I was attended to so boring lecture that I couldn’t listen carefully and friend of mine just made some joke silently, so he inspired me and shaked me up with that joke and I started listen lecture again. So, I think in different situations humor helps people to concentrate on something and relax for a couple of seconds.

Hence, some people may state that humor is not so important in their life and in converses with their friends. But I still believe that humor is irreplaceable characteristic and the quality I always seeking in people.

It’s more pleasant and interesting to communicate with friends who has the sense of humor as you have.
Suggestion: It’s more pleasant and interesting to communicate with friends who have the sense of humor as you have.

Sentence: Because when it happen I usually try to find support that I need within communicating with my friends.
Description: The fragment it happen I is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace happen with verb, past tense

Need more sentence varieties.

Don't use 'I think','I believe','In my point of view' ... a lot in essays.