What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

The world became more complex, even the people whom have lived in it. So the human needs to be more smart in dealing with these changes. Successful person means there are specific skills in his or her characteristic that made from him an effective person. Some of these skills are knowledge, cooperation, good communication and others. In my view, the most important skill is self-confidence and strong personality.

First of all, the most important skill to be able in managing any business whatever if this work is local or global is strong personality. To open a new job means you have to deal and communicate with other people, but not all people think in the same way of you. In business, the weal of the person will come first that’s instinct in every human being. So if you are witty enough in your work you can achieve profit to your company easily. I will explain what I mean in this example, if Jack opens new firm, he needs to buy a new equipment to start his work, and the prices of these instruments differ from one place to other. Will offers Jack to buy these equipment's from him with price higher than the price in the market just because he thought that Jack is new in this business and he can trick him, but due to the smart of Jack he can get rid from this trick.

Second, strong personality means standing in the face of all obstacles without surrendering, just like the mountain that does not shake by the winds. The life is not easy, if you want to accomplish your goal you have to complete the path to the end and not give-up from the first problem. Any successful person endured many difficulties just to arrive his work to the top. So the best way in continuity is to have a strong personality that can solve any problem without helping of others and if the first attempt was not success, the second trying can do it.

Finally, believing in you and having self-confidence are the title of every successful work. No one can impact in you negatively and trivializes in your ability, if you believe from the inside that I am talented person and I can make miracles. So every impossible can be possible and easy.

To sum up, nothing impossible but to become possible it needs some skills to catch the stars by your hands and shine in the world of successful. Strong personality and self –confidence are not the only skills to achieve the goals but the basic.

The world became more complex, even the people whom have lived in it.
The world became more complex, even the people who have lived in it.

Sentence: Will offers Jack to buy these equipment's from him with price higher than the price in the market just because he thought that Jack is new in this business and he can trick him, but due to the smart of Jack he can get rid from this trick.
Description: The fragment these equipment's from is rare