What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does if work for you? Use specific details to support your response.

In the era of globalization, each person is encounter the numerous problems, however what is needed to combat the problems is definite and logical action of a person. From my perspective the burden of finding a feasible solution is in the hand of us. The steps that I pass for achieving the best solution are, comprehending the problem from all aspects, Writing the reasons which were caused the problem, providing possible solutions and selecting the best one.

The first and chief step of coping the problem is understanding and approaching the problem from all angels, provided that people perceive the problem completely, they could act in the correct path. Nevertheless even using the best way cannot eliminate the main problem. Secondly individuals have to gather the possible factors which bring the problem; it is probable that by avoiding that agents, their problem could be vanish.

Thirdly, preparing all likelihood solutions and listing advantages and disadvantages of each one could help people to select the appropriate one; in this step thinking over and assessing the solutions are necessary. And finally on the basis of available information people could choose the suitable solution which has more positive influence for their life.

To sum up, four mentioned steps worked perfectly for me. Although make a correct decision is not easy task, using the logical methods for coping the problem can reduce the negative impacts.

Sentence: In the era of globalization, each person is encounter the numerous problems, however what is needed to combat the problems is definite and logical action of a person.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and encounter

Sentence: Although make a correct decision is not easy task, using the logical methods for coping the problem can reduce the negative impacts.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to Although and make

More words wanted.