What is your approach to problem-solving, and how it works for you?Use specific details to support your response?

Problems are those situations of Human life that comes suddenly and surprisingly. According to my personal experience we all have to fight with problems and always ready for those kind of situation in life.

Many times problem came in my life both in personal or professional life and my problem solving approach depends on "how much intense the problem is?" If i am going through a small problem then i like to face it by myself and very calmly try to find solution of the problem. If the problem is very big like a most difficult phase of my life then i like to discuss that problem with my friends, family and, other relatives that can help me to find solution of that problem and that approach is very beneficial for me.

My another approach depends upon a kind of problem i am going through is that personal or professional. If that problem is personal, then i just put my professional life in different side and mainly focus on that problem and try to find ways to solve it. If it is professional problem then my main focus on that problem and try to solve it either by discussing with my colleges or by others staff and get the ideas of different-different peoples and combine them in one problem-solving idea.

I remembered that time when i was in college and because of suffering from a bad disease i failed in exam but i fought with that problem calmly and in next semester i cleared all my subjects because of my problem-solving approach.