whats your approach to problem-solving.and how does it work for you?

Well ,we human beings encounter different problems in our lives .it is impossible not to have personal problems and at every stage of your life you might resort to different people to get rid of your problems.

mostly you approach some one more experienced and wiser and someone you accept ,rely and trust. as for me depending on the type of hassles and circumstances I make different decision and do variety of activities .when I was child I would talk to my mom and some special close friend. as I grew up I consulted with my teacher and authorities. nowadays we can not confide every body .you might reveal lots of confidential things to person and then your information might be disclosed and revealed, so you need someone to count on ,you need to ventilate your worries ,you need troubleshooter .

At this stage of my life I talk with my sister .i confide my sister because we are more like-minded and she always has willing ear to listen to me and I know that my sister will not betray me .we talk about the sources of trouble and possible solutions .she guide me very useful and constructive. After discussing about my obstacles I get comparative solace and relaxation so I can think and ponder carefully and make the best decision .some times after all I go to the park to rest and break my mind and inhaling fresh air and I do some exercise there to feel relax and forget my hectic life .this way mostly I can overcome my problems and defeat them as soon as I can .

last but not least ,I can say that you need a mentor ,a counselor ,a guide ,a problem solver ,a source of inspiration and troubleshooter .you have to confide somebody in your life for problem solving.

Sentence: She guide me very useful and constructive.
Description: The fragment She guide me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace guide with verb, past tense

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Don't put all content in one paragraph.