When people move to another country some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country Others prefer to keep their own customs Compare these two choices Which one do you prefer Support your answer with specific details

When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare these two choices. Which one do you prefer? Support your answer with specific details.

: Every country has its own customs and cultures, and people from that country follow it. Today, in this fast paced world, everyone is in search of good opportunities. They might move to another country for this. Development in transportation has made it easy. In early days, it was not easy to think about to move to other country. Nowadays, people can dare to move to other countries. I think we should follow the customs of the new country, when we move to other country, because we are the one who will be new there. It will help us to feel comfortable; make new friends; and learn new things.

On the one hand, following customs and cultures from other country allows us to make new friends; learn new things; and get familiar with their culture and customs. For example language is very important. If we don’t understand or speak language of that country, then we will not be able to communicate with any one at anywhere in that country. So, we should learn their language. Similarly, we should learn many other things, such as their festivals, traditional wear, and food. This will help us to get along with native people. Otherwise, we would limit ourselves, if we stick to our customs only.

On the other hand, if we stick to our own customs and culture, then we will limit ourselves up to our people only. We will feel alone there. I think we cannot completely stick to our own customs and culture in other country. We have to follow their some customs and cultures to make ourselves comfortable. For example, in most of the companies, people have their Friday lunch with their team mates. This allows them to know more about each other. This is possible only, when we accept their customs and try to understand. In addition, in our day to day life, their way of greeting with each other, whether they hug or shake hand. There are many other things or habits which we should learn to make ourselves comfortable.

Finally, many people stick to their customs, because they cannot easily accept new one. I also do not say that we should completely forget our own custom, but we should follow some good customs from new country which allows us to learn new things; make new friends; and aid to progress in life.

Avg. Sentence Length: 15.192 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)