When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success". Do you agree or disagree with quotation above? Use specific reason and examples to support your opinion.

Essay topics: When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success". Do you agree or disagree with quotation above? Use specific reason and examples to support your opinion.

Ven0m's picture

We have so many successful people on this planet. Some of them are sport stars, actors or businessmen or business women. One question that often comes up, when these people are discussed is: What are the factors that made them successful? In my opinion it is not just hard work but also luck.

There is the phrase: “to be in the right place on the right time”. For me that is true. A lot of successful people were just lucky to meet their partners (e.g. business partners, movie partners or other musician) by accident. One example for this is a German actor called Hans Dampf. He had studied business administration in Frankfurt and on a sport event he met the famous film maker Joseph Bleibt ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.

Leave blank for all. Otherwise, the first selected term will be the default instead of "Any".