When people succeed it is because of their hard work Luck had nothing to do with success Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position

“When people succeed it is because of their hard work. Luck had nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Hard work comes through, determination, personal sacrifice and dedication. Hard work is the key for success. A person can not sit idle without working hard and expect to be to successful in future. Luck plays a very minor role in our life to become successful. One or the other day, Hard work is predictable means hard work shows the results by getting success in life or by achieving the goal. Whereas luck can not be predictable.

Firstly, we have heard of many successful people like Dhirubhai Ambani, Steve Jobs, Lakshmi Mittal, Sunitha williams and many more. All these people are successful in different fields. Their hard work, dedication, personal sacrifices have made to to climb steps to achieve their goal. For example, Sunitha williams spent months together to in space and also completed marathon. Being a astronaut and traveling to space is such a big achievement. She inspires so many girls round the world.

Secondly, luck plays very minor role in life. 1 among 99 are may be lucky. For instance, my friend plays poker, first time he put $50 and won $1500. But next time he put $100 and lost the game. Every time luck won't play in whatever work we do. Its all about our own hard work. Sometimes opportunity comes by luck but it won't happen again and again. No one can relay on luck on sit silently, its a big loss.

In conclusion, success purely depends on ones hard work and determination, it is not related to luck. Luck won't bang the door again and again, its just one time. In my view success only comes by hard work.

Sentence: Their hard work, dedication, personal sacrifices have made to to climb steps to achieve their goal.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to to and to

Sentence: Its all about our own hard work.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to Its and all

Sentence: No one can relay on luck on sit silently, its a big loss.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to on and sit
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to its and a

Sentence: Luck won't bang the door again and again, its just one time.
Description: The fragment its just one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace just with adjective