Which one person from history would you like to meet Give specific reasons for your choice

Which one person from history would you like to meet? Give specific reasons for your choice.

There are many eminent figures in the history for the countries all around the world. Some of them are famous with their accomplishments in politics, in sports or peace they brought. If i had a chance to see a late person, he would be Mustafa Kemal ATATURK, the founder of Turkish Republic. He made Turkey develop in social and political aspects.

Late Ataturk provided many facilities for Turkish people in social life. One of the development about social life was surname act which was accepted by government in 1921. Before this act nobody had a surname and there were many problems about the ancestor identifications. Another development was the unification of assessing units. After the usage of metric system in weights, lengths etc. trade became more effective and easier than before. The other development Ataturk brought was about wearing styles and implementation hat act. After these regulations which were about clothes, Turks turned more modern and looked very fashionable. Thus, Ataturk enabled the social life more easier by his new regulations.

Political developments which were in Ataturk`s time were very significant. One of the most remarkable political regulation was about women. Before 1924, women hadn`t had the right to vote for elections. They hadn`t even had the right for being elected. So they didn`t have representative rights. Ataturk made it possible that women can vote and be elected by an act in 1924. Moreover, there was single party before the multiparty period which was initiated by Ataturk. So, this was not democratic. In other words, Ataturk made many beneficial changes in political life.

In a nut shell, if only i could see Ataturk. Because he made very noteworthy changes in social and political life.

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater