Essay topics: Which way do you think is the best way for a student to make new friends?
a. joining a sport team b. participates in community activities c. traveling
There are many approaches to make new friends for students to use, some students like to do some sports in the spare time so that they choose to attend in a sport team to make friends. Some students have strong responsibilities to our society and they prefer to gain more friends when they go to service in the community. Some students also love to make friends when they are on journey. In my viewpoint, I think the most effective and best way for students to make new friends is participating a sport team.
When I choose to attend in a sports team, I would like to choose a kind of sport that fascinates me so that I would have similar interests with other team members. And based on these simil ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The following appeared in a memo to the Saluda town council from the town’s business manager. “Research indicates that those who exercise regularly are hospitalized less than half as often as those who don’t exercise. By providing a well-equipped gym for (95)
- The following is part of a business plan created by the management of the Megamart grocery store.“Our total sales have increased this year by 20 percent since we added a pharmacy section to our grocery store. Clearly, the customer’s main concern is the co (80)
- TOEFL integrated writing: Chevalier de Seingalt (83.33329999999999)
- TOEFL integrated writing: certifications (90)
- Do you agree or disagreeThe government should not fund the artists? (95)
- The rules that the whole societies today expect to young people to follow and obey are too strict (93.33329999999999)
- TOEFL integrated writing: Endotherms (70)
- Do you agree or disagree withTeachers’ performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers (90)
- TOEFL integrated writing: Chaco housing (90)
- Do you agree or disagreeThe government should pay more money on primary education rather than higher education (95)