Why people move to big cities to settle down

Why people move to big cities to settle down?

Migration is an interesting demographic issue. People keep in their minds some reasons for moving from one place to another one. Nowadays people mostly move from villages and small towns to big cities, and the main force which is pushing them is a dream. This dream is about finding a good job,living more comfortable, and getting access to the culture and education.

When the industrial era started, migration rate dramatically increased.Many people moved to big cities because they were looking for jobs. The factories,plants,shops and offices opened their doors for new employees. A motivation of migrants was clear. A job gave financial stability and freedom as well as an opportunity to support their families. The same reason of migration exists today. The agricultural section of economy, in general, doesn't provide salaries as big as the industrial sector does. Thus, people are moving in big cities to increase their income. Additionally, a lot of agricultural jobs are physically demanding;therefore,people are moving to big cities to find a job which will be easier, but will be paid quite well.

Moreover, living in a big city provides a lot of benefits. Shopping is pretty easy. Public transportation is better developed. Traveling is more convenient, because the airports and railway stations mostly located in the big cities. All kind of services are more accessible.

Graduated from high school,young people are moving to big cities if they want to continue their education. Undoubtedly, the educational opportunities in big cities are greater then in the country side and small towns. A diploma or certificate from a famous University make an individual very competitive on the job market; therefore, a chance to find a good job is better.

A variety of cultural events in big cities looks very attractive for people living in the countryside.The entertainment industry dramatically increases enjoyments of a big city. The performances, concerts, lectures, different classes, exhibitions make a life in a big city very different from a sluggish life in the countryside.

In conclusion,migration in big cities is based on the variety of factors. A diversity of the job opportunities,a comfort and convenience of living, and an assortment of educational and cultural occasions turn a life in a big city into a very desirable option,consequently, people move in big cities looking for a more enjoyable life.

Sentence: A diploma or certificate from a famous University make an individual very competitive on the job market; therefore, a chance to find a good job is better.
Description: The fragment University make an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Avg. Sentence Length: 16.5 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)