Working at home or working in the office,which is better?

Working from house is better for me than the working from office in some cases. According to my point of view it gives me lot of benefits.However in some situation I feel that I have to work from the office. Lets see one by one possibility of all situations.

First of all, working from home is good for me. This facility saved my time as well as my money. Now a day if you have to do the job then you have to travel for 40 to 60 minutes ,means from office work hours separate 1 -2 hours you have to give it for travelling and for that you have to pay some money. So that I can't spend more time in my house or with my family. I can't do any other activity like cooking,house keeping. I am unable to care of my family member when they need my help . But all these things I can be avoid by working from home which save my time and money. That time I can give my family member or I can do any other activity. Furthermore, it also save your fuel if you drive by car. which is one good point of working from home.

However ,in some cases working from house creates lot of disturbance in my work. Like when some guest came to my home in office time. That make me very uncomfortable because I can't concentrate on my work and I have to give my office time to them. Means I have to work more than office hours. Otherwise I need one separate room for it. Moreover If I stuck in any problem then I have to visit my office forthwith.I can't get office update by setting from home.

But still my 99% favor is in working from the home because I can work any time. I can give my time to my family any emergency case. so that's why I feel working from home is good for me still It have some problem If I want to take advantages of it then I have to negotiate some things. That is the fact.

Sentence: This facility save my time as well as my money.
Description: The fragment facility save my is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace save with verb, past tense

Sentence: But all these things I can be avoid by working from home which save my time and money.
Description: The fragment which save my is rare

Sentence: However ,in some cases working from house create lot of disturbance in my work.
Description: The fragment house create lot is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: That make me very uncomfortable because I can't concenrate on my work and I have to give my office time to them.
Description: The fragment That make me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Lets see one by one possibily of all situations.
Error: possibily Suggestion: possibly

Sentence: Like when some guesst came to my home in office time.
Error: guesst Suggestion: guest

Error: concenrate Suggestion: concentrate

Sentence: I can give my time to my family any emergency case. so that's why I feel working from home is good for me still It have some problem If I want to take advantges of it then I have to negotiate some things.
Error: advantges Suggestion: advantages