Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building

Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building?

Although the traditional houses are full of sense of space and identity, I prefer to live in a modern house. The modern houses are more convenient than those are old. In addition, the modern homes are more safety.

The first reason that I think the modern houses are better is that they have more facilities. In fact, modern places are enjoyable and comfortable rather than the old houses. People have no problems which they had before living in the traditional house. For instance, in my grandmother house, I remember that the restroom was in the yard and we compeled to go yard even in the winter or at night. Furthermore, all of the goods and stuff are covered by dust which really bothered my grandmother because the wall and ceiling were made by wood and clay. The house also had no specific and definite places for the things like closet or shelf. We should themselves find a place for our bargage. However, the modern house has no these kind of problems because of the modern technology in the architecture. The modern houses are drawn in the way that people have the best equipment. The kitchen, rest room, dinning room, and so on are defined very well. As result, I personally want to live in the modern room or places.

The second reason of mine for the preference of the modern apartment is that they more safe. In the modern places, it is though on the dangerous and sudden events like fir or earthquake. The way of safety and security are considered and predict in the modern architecture. For example, there are detour ways for escaping in the time of peril or they are more durable and steady in front of earthquake. Therefore, I feel more safety in building with modern design.

From my viewpoint, now people need more facilities in their houses which don’t exist in the old ones. Modern houses are more equipped and safe today. No doubt, we can have ease and comfort lives in the modern building beside our families and make themselves enjoy having equipment.

the modern homes are more safety.
the modern homes have more safety.

they more safe
they are more safe

Sentence: For instance, in my grandmother house, I remember that the restroom was in the yard and we compeled to go yard even in the winter or at night.
Error: compeled Suggestion: compelled

Sentence: We should themselves find a place for our bargage.
Error: bargage Suggestion: ?

Sentence: The kitchen, rest room, dinning room, and so on are defined very well.
Error: dinning Suggestion: No alternate word