Writing Integerated - TPO 25

The author of the passage believes that the vessels in the ancient times were not used as electric batteries. He gives some reasons for his belief. But the professor contradicts with him on her lecture and goes againts each reason the author gives.

First reason the author gives is that there is no evidence of something like metal wires to show that vessels use as batteries. The professor opposes this reason by explaining that there might be some other stuffs like wires which has been discovered by people before archeologists discovere there, and people picked them so archeologists couldn't find. So the abscence of wires or etc doen't mean they didn't exist.

Another reason the author claims is the copper cylinders inside the jars look like those discovered in seleucia which there have been used for something else rather than generating electricity The professor on the other hand this is possible that they were designed similarly.

The last reason the author posits is that ancient people didn't even need the electricity beause they had no electric devices. The professor on contray gives examples to show there might be several reasons of using electricity by ancient people. First they might use it to show magical power, or the ancient doctors might use it for reasons such as giving shock, or other reasons todays doctors use.

wires which has been discovered by
wires which have been discovered by

Sentence: But the professor contradicts with him on her lecture and goes againts each reason the author gives.
Error: againts Suggestion: against

Sentence: The professor opposes this reason by explaining that there might be some other stuffs like wires which has been discovered by people before archeologists discovere there, and people picked them so archeologists couldn't find.
Error: discovere Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: couldn Suggestion: could

Sentence: So the abscence of wires or etc doen't mean they didn't exist.
Error: abscence Suggestion: absence

Sentence: The last reason the author posits is that ancient people didn't even need the electricity beause they had no electric devices.
Error: didn Suggestion: did
Error: beause Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The professor on contray gives examples to show there might be several reasons of using electricity by ancient people.
Error: contray Suggestion: contrary